1. "Oh, no, no, no and again no," said Pinocchio. "I must be a good boy."
2. "Am I troubling you?"-"no, not in the least."
3. I shall never do it, not under any circumstances.
4. We must not think of him as a big, strong boy. Far from it!
5. I don't know how much you've got, and I dare say you hardly know yourself, as it would take a pretty long time to count it.
句型12[(前句) 主语+否定式谓语…，( 后句)not+ (同前)主语]
1. I'll not do such a thing, not I. 2. He will not break his word, not he.
3. They will not be discouraged, not they. 4. Tom cannot speak Russian, not he.
句型13[(前句) 否定句，+ ( 后句)not/neither]
1. Frieda didn't go to the dance, neither did Fanny. 2. You can't do it, nor can anybody else.
3. You did not see him, neither did I. 4. Are you not going? Neither am I.
5. Oliver did not come that day, nor the next day; nor the next after that, nor for many, many days after.
6. I know not what, nor where, neither what latitude, what country, what nation, or what river. I neither saw, nor desired to see any people; the principal thing I wanted was fresh water.
I thought of him (=I didn't forget him), nor did I forget you.
[注2] 前句用little, hardly等半否定词，后句同样可跟延续否定句。
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
1. We are not in the wrong, nor (is) John either. 2. I cannot sing, I cannot dance, either.
3. Mary has no brothers, no cousins, either. 4. I don't know it. You don't know either?
5. China will not be a superpower, not either today or ever in the future.
[注] 英语中"也"的概念在肯定句中通常用too, also或…and as well
句型15[主语+否定式谓语…，+增强语气词(much, still, even, far, a lot, a great deal 等)+ less +名词词组或从句]表示"…, 更不用说…"。
1. I could not assent to, much less participate in such proceedings.
2. …he dared not openly charge her with the attempt, much less punish her for it.
3. He doesn't like music, still less dancing.
4. I did not even see him, still less shake hands with him.
5. I have no mind (idea) to lend this book to anyone, much less to part with it. (割爱)
[注] (much, still, even, far, a lot, a great deal 等)+more也用于追补某些未说完的内容， 但much more只用于肯定句，不能引导延续否定句。 如: I like music, much more dancing. He speaks French, much more English.
Everyone has a right to enjoy his liberty, much more his life.