1. go to a movie 去看电影 同义表达有：go to movies
go to the cinema go to see a film
2. action movie 动作片3. want to do sth. 想做某事 want to go to a movie 想看电影 want to see a comedy 想看喜剧片
4. Beijing Opera 京剧 5. Chinese history 中国历史
6. my favorite actor 我最喜欢的演员a great actor 一位伟大的演员
7.a very successful thriller一部非常成功的恐怖a very successful comedy一部非常有趣的喜剧片 8. a new movie 一部新电影 9. on weekends 在周末
10. Shaolin Temple 少林寺
1. Do/Does sb. want to do sth.? Do you want to go to a movie?
2. sb. want to do sth. I want to see a comedy.
3. What kind of movies do/does sb. like? What kind of movies do you like?
4. sb. like(s) sth. and sb. like(s) sth.
I like thrillers and I like action movies.
Guo Peng likes comedies and he likes Beijing Opera.
5. sb. like sth. but sb. don’t /doesn’t like sth.
I like thrillers but I don’t like comedies.
Maria likes thrillers but she doesn’t like comedies.
6. sb. think(s) sth. +be动词 +adj. She thinks they are very exciting.
sb. often do sth. with sb. She often goes to see Beijing Opera with her father.
练习：1）February comes after ____________.
2）November is ____________month of the year.
A.11 B.eleventh C. the eleventh D.eleventh
September is the ________(9)month of the year.
3）__________is the last month of the year.
4）May is _________(五月).
5）My birthday is ______________.
A.Ap.1 B.Apr. 1 C.Apri.1st D.april 1st
6）_____________? Today is December the fifth.
A.What’s the date? B.What day is it? C.What is today?
7）____(On\In\At\For)my ____(12)birthday, my father ___(buy) me a beautiful car. __( On\In\At\For)my birthday,I am always very happy.
8）My birthday is __________(on\in\at\\)October 4th.
9）I ___(bear)____(on\in\at) July. She was _____(on\in\at) June 1st.
10）______( On\In\At\For) the morning I often read English.But ________(on\in\at)the morning of September 10th ,I read Chinese.
11）__________(On\In\At\For) breakfast I have eggs.I ususlly have_______(a\an\the\\)breakfast slowly.But I _________(have) _______(a\an\the\\)quick breakfast) this morning.I will _______(have)________(my\a\an\)lunch slowly.
12）She likes________(thrill).They make me ________(interest).
13）I like _____(comedy)very much.They are _____(funny)than others.
14）He ______(want)______(go) to a movie and____(see) ____(a\an) action movie.I like ____(action movie),_________(too\also\either)
15)We can_____(learn)____(about\with\from)Chinese history by _______(read) books.
16）The movie is a _____(success) one .We often go movies ______.
A.on weekends. B.at weekend. C.on the weekends
17）He lived in the ________(20)century.
18）What’s your_______? How ______are you? (age\old\year)
19）The pair of pants _______(be)_______(new) than________(he).
20）______________your help,I can’t get the good grades. Many ______(thank).
A.With B.Without C.Thanks to Dbecause of