1. Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩.
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难朋友才是真朋友.
3. A good beginning is half done. 良好的开端是成功的一半.
4. Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成.
5. All roads lead to Rome. 条条大道通罗马.
6. Easier said than done. 说起来容易,做起来难.
7. Easy come, easy go. 来得快,去得快.
8. Every man has his weak side. 人人都有缺点.
9. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母.
10. Look before you leap. 三思而后行.
11. Nothing in the world is difficult if you set your mind to it. 世上无难事,只怕有心人.
12. A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 人若无友,就如同生命中没有太阳.
13. All things are difficult before they are easy. 万事开头难.
14. Always prepare for a rainy day. 未雨绸缪.
15. As you sow, so shall you reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆.
16. I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort. 成功要靠三件事才能赢得:努力,努力,再努力.
17. Don’t put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 有事莫推明天.
18. Practice makes perfect.熟能生巧.
19. Bad news has wings. 好事不出门,坏事传千里.
20. Honesty is the best policy. 做人以诚信为本.
21. You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret of success. 你必须相信自己,这是成功的关键.
22. Don’t judge a man by his looks. 不可以貌取人.
23. Every coin has two sides. 每个硬币都有两面。
24. The winter is coming and the spring is not far. 冬天已经临近了,春天还会远吗.
25. Failure is the mother of success. 失败是成功之母。
26. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑，长一智。
28. Time and tide wait for no man. 时不我待。