1. What does Mike want to buy?
A. A raincoat. B. A T-shirt. C. A sweater.
2. How often does the bus run?
A. Every ten minutes B. Every twenty minutes. C. Every thirty minutes.
3. How's the weather tomorrow?
A. Sunny. B. Rainy. C. Windy.
4. Whom did Jenny spend her holidays with?
A. She threw away the old shoes.
B. The old shoes are under the chair.
C. She has never seen the old shoes.
6. Where is Peter learning to drive?
A. At AA Driving School.
B. At ABC Driving School.
C. At ABB Driving School.
7. How many lessons has Peter had?
A. 10. B. 140. C. 14.
8. Where will the two speakers go for the picnic?
A. By the lake. B. In the mountain C. In the park.
9. How will the two speakers go there?
A. By bike. B. By car. C. By bus.
10. Who will go with the two speakers?
A. Linda. B. Betty. C. Jim.
11. When is Fred going to the United States?
A. Next Monday. B. Next Tuesday. C. Next Wednesday.
12. How will Fred and Lily communicate with each other?
A. By writing letters. B. By making phone calls. C. By chatting online.
13. What can we know about Fred?
A. Fred and Lily win study together in the United States.
B. Fred will study in the United States for a long time.
C. Fred's parents want him to work in the United States.
14. Who is Tommie?
A. Bob's cousin, B. Bob's brother. C. Bob's friend.
15. What was Tommie like two years ago?
A. He was outgoing.
B. He was taller than Bob.
C. He had a child's voice.
16. Which of the following is true?
A. Tommie is still shy.
B. Tommie studies hard.
C. Tommie studies at Beijing University.
17. What time does Cindy get up?
A. At 6:30. B. At 7:00. C. At 7:30.
18. What kind of drink does Cindy have in the morning?
A. Tea. B. Coffee. C. Milk.
19. Where does Cindy work?
A. At a store. B. In a hospital. C. At a bank.
20. What can we get from the passage?
A. Cindy works far away from her home.
B. Cindy stays up late at night.
C. Cindy takes a train to work.
21. There’s a talk for the International ___________ in our city.
22. Miss Black teaches at the university ___________.
23. She’s giving a talk at ___________ on Saturday evening in the library.
24. She ___________ through three different countries.
25. She met a famous ____________ in Africa.