Pear soup with tremella fuciformis
As a traditional Chinese soup, it is beneficial to drink in winter, especially in smoggy weather. The tremella fuciformis is a fungus that is good for the lungs and that relieves coughing. When the pear is simmered for a long time, the soup turns thick and refreshing. The soup can nourish your skin and helps to expel toxins as well.
Ingredients: Pear, tremella fuciformis, wolfberry, rock sugar
1. Put the fungus in water for two hours.
2. Tear it up into small pieces. Throw the yellow part away.
3. Wash the pear and cut it into small fragments.
4. Put all the ingredients and water in a pot.
5. Boil the mixture, and then keep boiling it on low heat for one hour.