1. A. I think so. B. Thanks a lot. C. I hope so.
1. Wish you good luck in this exam!
6. A. Weather. B. Business. C. Season.
6. W: I am going to London on business. Can you tell me if it rains a lot there?
M: Yes, it often rains there.?
Question: What are they talking about??
听短文要注意听大意，要善于捕捉整体信息，切莫一个词一个词地听，也不要听一句就翻译一句，更不必因一个词或一个短语没听懂就停步不前，一定要带着短文后的要求和指令去听。听的短文通常是结构紧凑的故事，选用大多是围绕who , when , where , what , how 或why所设的问题。因此，在听的时候应紧紧围绕选项内容作些速记，记下关键词语，理清线索，抓好前后联系，最后才准确做出答案。请看2004年陕西省听力部分第16-20题：
16. Where did Jack work?
A. On a farm. B. In an office. C. In a factory.
17. How often did he get his money?
A. Every month. B. Every week. C. Every half month.
18. What happened this month?
A. Jack got more money.
B. Jack got less money.
C. Jack got enough money.
19. From this passage we know that ________.
A. the manager believe Jack
B. Jack wasn’t an honest (诚实的) man
C. Jack was an honest man
20. Could Jack go on working in this factory?
A. The story didn’t tell us.
B. Yes, he could.
C. No, he couldn’t.
Jack worked in a factory, and at the end of last month he got his money in a paper bag. He opened the bag and found it was wrong. He got fifty more dollars. He put the money carefully in his pocket and said nothing to others. A month later, he got his money again. He found it was wrong again this time. There was not enough money in his paper bag. Then he went to see the manager.?
“That’s right,” said the manager after Jack told his story. “I made a mistake last month. For one mistake, I can close my eyes. But for two, I can’t. Thank you, Jack. I’ve known you already. I have to choose another man instead of you. I think you should know what do to in the future.”
本题在听短文，选择正确答案的题型中属于较容易题。同学们在听本题前，通过快速浏览试题所给的5个问题及选项，根据所提供的信息，可以推测出短文所涉及的内容是Jack的工作问题。5个问题分别涉及到Jack在那里工作，多长时间拿一次工资，工资出现了多少的问题，Jack诚实不诚实，从而决定了他是否能留下来继续工作。带着这些问题开始听录音。第一遍听音时只听不记，把注意力集中在有关问题的内容上，把握全文大意。第二遍听音时边听边看边记，重点把短文中有关内容与相关的题目对上号，分析判断后就能很快选出正确的答案，即：1.C 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.C。
1. A. It’s Friday.. B. It’s April 23rd? C. It’s fine today.
2. A. Yes, I’d love to. B. No, I don’t. C. I enjoy reading books.
3. A. Sure. B. Certainly not. C. Thanks.?
4. A. Me too. B. You’re welcome. C.. Thank you.
5. A. Yes, I will. B. Yes, please.? C. Thank you. It’s lovely.
6. A. That’s a good idea. B. I’ll take your advice. C. It’s hard to say.
7. A. No, you can’t. B. Sure, I’d love to C. Yes, I want.
8. A. Me too. B. Thank you. C. That’s all right.?
9. A. From 8:00 to 11:00 B. Five hours. C. At 8:00.?
10. A. No, she hasn’t. B. Yes, he hasn’t. C. Yes, never.?
1. What’s the date today?
2. Do you enjoy listening to music or reading books?
3. Can I ask for leave tomorrow afternoon?
4. You speak English very fluently.
5. Shall I get a taxi for you?
6. Let’s go to the concert, shall we??
7. Would you like to have a game with us?
8. I’m so happy that you could be here at Christmas time.
9. Could you tell me what time the plane leaves??
10. She has never been abroad, has she?
1. A. Go to the cinema. B. Watch TV.? C. Go to a concert.?
2. A. In a classroom B. In a hospital. C. In a clothes shop.
3. A. To Beijing. B. To Tianjin. C. To Beijing and Tianjin.?
4. A. Dumplings. B. Bread and milk.C. Bread only.
5. A. 7:45 B. 8:15.? C. 7:30.
6. A. He was ill in bed all day.?B. He had toothache yesterday.?
C. He was hurt in a traffic accident.?
7. A. By bus. B. By car. C. By taxi.?
8. A. Eight. B. Nine. C. Five.?
9. A. Your sister. B. The man’s sister. C. Alice’s sister.?
10. A. Emily is not in. B. The man has got a wrong number.
C. She knows Emily very well.?
1. M: What do you want to do tonight, Jenny?
W: I want to go to the cinema. What about you, Jim?
M: Just watch TV at home.
Q: What is Jim going to do tonight?
2. M: This shirt is too expensive. Do you have a cheaper one?
W: How about this one? It’s only five dollars.
M: But I don’t like the colour.
Q: Where are the two speakers?
3. M: I want to take a business trip tomorrow.
W: How long will you be away, Dad?
M: Five or six days.
W: And where are you going?
M: To Beijing first, and then to Tianjin.
Q: Where’s the girl’s father going?
4. M: What do you usually eat for breakfast?
W: I used to eat dumplings, but now I’m used to eating bread and milk.
Q: What does the lady now eat for breakfast?
5. M: It’s a quarter to eight. Let’s hurry.
W: Well, your watch is 15 minutes fast. My watch is only half past seven.
Q: What time is it by the girl’s watch?
6. M: Why didn’t Peter come to school yesterday, do you know, Alice?
W: It is said he got the flu and stayed in bed all day.
Q: What was the matter with Peter yesterday?
7. M: Excuse me, where is the nearest hospital?
W: It’s far from here. You can catch the No. 8 bus. But there is no bus now. You’d better take a taxi.
Question: How will the man go there?
8. M: Did you speak at the meeting?
W: Yes, I was the third one. Then five other people spoke after me.
Question: How many people made their speeches??
9. M: What’s your sister’s name, Alice?
W: Her name is Betty.
Question: Who is Betty??
10.M: May I speak to Emily?
W: Emily? Oh, no. There is nobody named Emily here.
Question: What does the woman mean??
1. What did the man have to do in the morning?
A. He fed the chickens.
B. He cleaned the bath-room.
C. He carried water for the family.
2. Why did the man go to school on foot?
A. No bus ran in the direction.
B. The school was near.
C. His family was poor.
3. What did the man do every Sunday?
A. He was taken to church three times.
B. He stayed at home all day.
C. He played in the street.
4. What can we learn from what the speaker said?
A. He is a retired teacher of history.
B. He thinks children were happier in the past.
C. He lives on a farm far away from cities.
Now, you want to know about life in the past, right? I can tell you. When I was a boy, things were different. I had to get up at six every morning. That was not very bad in summer, but in winter it was cold. And we didn't have any hot water in the house. We had to wash in cold water. We didn't have a bath-room. My dad had some chickens. I had to feed them every morning and then I had to walk to school with my little sister. It was two miles to school and two miles back in the evening. And we had to go to bed at seven o'clock every night. We couldn't watch TV because there wasn't any. On Sundays we had to go to church three times-morning, afternoon and evening. And we couldn't play outside on Sundays. But it wasn't too bad. We had some good times. We could go out and our parents didn't have to worry about us. There weren't so many cars on the roads then, so the streets were safe to play in. And there were not many robbers and thieves in those days. We had to work hard and we weren't able to buy all those things in the shops today. Life was hard, but it was simple and people were happier.
1. A. Three. B. Four. C. Five.?
2. A. Because of the food. B. Because of their homework.
C. Because of watching TV too long.?
3. A. Surf the Internet. B. Paint pictures. C. Play games.?
4. A. Boring. B. Colourful. C. Amazing.?
5. A. Watching TV less. B. Watching TV more. C. Stopping watching TV
Are you a TV lover? Can you think of your life without TV?
Many people think if you turn off your TV, your life will be colourful. They also suggest children should watch less TV. TV can give children big problems. First, it’s bad for your studies, you spend too long on TV, you can’t do well in school. Second, it’s bad for your health, because you watch too long on TV, you can’t do well in school. Second, it’s bad for your health, because you watch too much TV, you’re getting overweight. Your eyesight is getting worse. Third, it’s bad for your family life. While your families are watching TV, they don’t talk too much. Also it has too much fighting. Some children always follow the fighting in real life.
If you turn off your TV for a week, maybe you can find something fun to do. Maybe you can read books, learn to swim or paint pictures. What do you think? Would you want to have a try?
Questions: 16. How many TV problems are there in the passage?
17. Why are more children getting fatter?
18. What other things can we do according to the passage?
19. What will our lives be like without TV?
20. How can you make your life more interesting??
(1)1.B 2.C 3.A 4.C 5.B 6.A 7.B 8.A 9.C 10.A
(2)1.B 2.C 3.C 4.B 5.C 6.A 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.B
(3)I. 1. A 2.C 3.A 4.B
II. 1.B 2.C 3.B 4.B 5.A