☆☆ 授课大纲 ☆☆
2.2 省略If 的虚拟条件句
☆☆ 公开课绝密讲义 ☆☆
Mary showed great concern about you.
My legs were so weak that I could hardly stand.
Would you like to come and stay with me over the weekend?
Enjoy yourselves with your trip.
Get out of here!
May you succeed ~!
If we were no gravity, we should not be able to walk.
It’s surprising that you should believe such a man.
公式：If sb did, 主句 would/could/should/might do
If he had time now, he would attend the meeting.
If I were you, I should do it right now.
公式：If sb had done, 主句 would/should/could have done
If you had come yesterday, you would have met him.
If she had further considered the problem, she might have come to the correct conclusion.
1）If sb did , 主句 would/should/could/might do （与现在事实相反相同）
2）If sb were to do , 主句 would/should/could/might do
3）If sb should do , 主句would/could/might do
If you came tomorrow, we would have a meeting.
If he should be sick , he would send for the doctor.
2.2 省略If 的虚拟条件句（请提前 had/were/should …）
Were I in school again, I would work harder.
Had she more money, she would dress fashionably.
Had you been here earlier, you would have seen him.
Should there be a meeting tomorrow, I would come.
If it had rained last night, it would be very cold today.
If you had taken medicine, you would be better now .
虚拟语气+but/but that +真实语气
It would be a mistake not to help him, but I really don’t know the answer.
I would go abroad but that I am short of money.
He would have given you more help, but he was so busy.
I should have started but that the weather was so bad.
She eats too much every day, or she would be thinner.
I was busy, otherwise I would have given you more help.
1. _____ it rain tomorrow , we would have to put off the visit to the Shanghai Museum.
A. If B. Should C. Were D. Would
2. You _____ such a serious mistake if you had followed his advice.
A. may not make B. might not make C. shouldn’t have made D. might not have made
3. _______ your letter, I would have written back two days ago.
A. If I received B. Should I receive C. Had I received D.If I could have received
4. If it were not for the fact that you _____ ill, I would ask you to do this right now.
A. were B. had been C. are D. should be
5. If Mother_____ me that truth when I _____ young, I would not make such mistakes so often now.
A. has told; was B. told; was C. told; had been D. had told; was
6. We_____ the work on time without your help.
A. hadn’t had finished B. didn’t have finished
C. couldn’t have finished D. can’t have finished
7. Yesterday, the storm delayed us. ______ the storm we would have been here in time.
A. But for B. If it were not for C. But that D. Unless
l 表示建议：suggest ，propose ， recommend，advise， move；
l 表示主张：insist， maintain， hold， urge
l 表示要求：ask, request， require， demand， desire， prefer， arrange；
l 表示命令：order， command；
We suggested that we (should) have a meeting.
The doctor ordered that she (should) stay in bed for a few days.
He demanded that we (should) start right away.
例如：It was arranged that they （should）leave the following week.
②insist 作坚持认为不用虚拟语气。只有当insist 作坚持应该，坚持要求宾语从句才用虚拟语气。
例如：Mike insisted that he had never stolen anything.
We insisted that she (should ) go with us.
例如：His attitude suggests that he isn’t really interested.
I suggest that we （should） have lunch now.
advice , aim, decision, demand, desire, idea, necessity, order, plan, proposal, request, recommendation, requirement, resolution, suggestion, wish
My idea is that he (should) do exercises first.
Our decision is that the school remain closed.
We all agreed to his suggestion that we (should)go to Beijing for sightseeing.
There have been demands that they be given more free time.
1. The director requested the flexible approach some engineers refused to adopt _____ into practice at once .
A. should put B. to be put C. be put D. of being put
2. It ______ that the football match______ put off because of the weather.
A. suggested ; would be B. was suggested; be
C. is suggested; shall be D. suggested; should be
3. Our teacher recommends that we _____ as attentive as possible when we visit the gallery.
A. are B. be C. were D. had been
4. She does not stick to her exercises and a balanced diet. If she _____, she would remain slim and healthy.
A. had done B. would do C. did D. should
5. “It’s many years since I saw you last. I didn’t recognize you at first.”
“I wouldn’t have, either, if someone_____ you by name.”
A. called B. had called C. didn’t call D. hadn’t called
欢迎加入>>> 沪江初中部小组 享受专属福利