请练习以下句子，试试看该用(A)不定词to V，还是(B)动名词 Ving。如果两者都可以，答案就是(C)。
1. The barber's apprentice practiced ____ (shave) on a watermelon.
2. I love ____ (watch) horror movies alone.
3. ____ (Listen) to music can be very relaxing.
4. You must not forget ____ (pay) the phone bill.
5. The workers finished ____ (paint) and left.
6. Seeing is ____ (believe).
7. To see is ____ (believe).
8. Thank you for ____ (call).
9. John's____ (leave) the party so early was rather impolite.
10.I really enjoyed ____ (be) at your party.
1. I just took ____ and don't feel like swimming now.
(B) to swim
(C) a swim
2. I resent ____ a hypocrite, especially when I'm telling the truth.
(C) being calling
(D) being called
3. ____ outside my window every night is getting on my nerves.
(A) The cats screaming
(B) The cats to scream
(C) Screaming cats
(D) The cats' screaming
4. Learning a language is ____ all about the culture.
(A) to learn
5. ____ is a very exacting sport.
(B) Climb mountains
(C) To climb mountains
6. In doing magic,the trick lies in ____ your audience.
(C) to divert
7. The workers objected to ____ like slaves.
(A) be treated
(D) being treated
8. Everyone marveled at ____ the French Open.
(A) Michael Chang's winning
(B) Michael Chang's win
(C) Michael Chang to win
(D) Michael Chang win
9. If you don't mind ____ so, I think you are in the wrong.
(B) to say
(C) I say
(D) my saying
10. He is used to ____ lectures—he's a teacher.