11. Please remember ___ history and politics books to school tomorrow morning.
A. bring B. to bring C. bringing D. to take
12. You study ___ hard ___ you are sure to pass the exam.
A. enough... to... B. as... as... C. so... that... D. such... that....
13. How about ____ some money for the charity?
A. raising; Enjoy yourself; B. Raising; Good idea.
C. to raise; You are welcome D. to raise; Never mind
14. Susan finally became a popular singer after she practised ___ for years.
A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. sang
15. What a nice picture of a house. It would be ___ with some green trees around it.
A. good B. better C. worse D. well
16. The FIFA World Cup is ___ fantastic that a lot of people in the world are crazy about it.
A. such B. so C. very D. too
17. ---We don't have much homework this weekend. Shall we go out together?
----OK. What about ___ a movie.
A. too see B. seeing C. see D. sees
18. Rachard turned off the computer after he had finished ____ the e-mail.
A. write B. to write C. writing D. wrote
19. It's time ___ the weather report. Turn on the radio, please.
A. to B. in C. at D. for
20. I prefer ___ at home rather than ___ a movie.
A. to stay; watch B. stay; watching C. to stay; to watch D. stay; watching