21. I prefer____at home to ____outside.
A.staying, playing B.to stay, play C.staying, play D.to stay, playing
22. The umbrella can ___ you from ___.
A. protect; be wet B. prevent; being wet C. protect; being wet D. prevent; be wet
23. Children at the beginning of his century__-a lot and___themselves greatly even without TV.
A.used to read...enjoying
B.used to read...enjoyed
C.were used to read...enjoy
D.were used to read...enjoying
24. He ________ music while sleeping.
A.was used to listen
B.is used to listening
C.used to listen
D.used to listening
25. John is busy ______ his girlfriend ______ her paper.
CBBCC BACAB BCBCB BBCAA ACBBC