21. The boy takes after his father. they are the same.
A. looks after B. looks like
C. Looks up D. looks at
22. There are a number of students playing games on the playground.
A. a lot B. much C. few D. many
23. At last we finished the work on time.
A. At once B. At least
C. In the end D. At the moment
24. The little girl is not old enough to go to school.
A. too young B. too old
C. too small D. too big
25. When someone is in trouble ,give him a hand
A. put up your hand B. help him
C. give him something D. call him
26. -Jack ,who helped____ make the m model ship?
-Nobody! I made it all by _______________.
A, your,; my B. your , mine C. you ,myself D. you , mine
27. There are _ days, in a week and Tuesday js - day of' the week.
A. seven ,third B. seven ,the third
C. seventh ,three D. the seventh, three
28. -Do you like ?
-No. I like blue,
A. orange B. apples C. flowers D. milk
29. You____________ worry about me. I feel much better now.
A. mustn't B. can't C. needn't D. won't
30. -How do you learn English words?
__________ making flashcards.
A. To B. By C. For D. With
31. The man was so tired,_ _ he still went on working.
A. so B. but C.or D. and
32. My parents enjoy ________for a walk after supper.
A. go, B. goes C .to go D. going
33. Tell the children unhealthy food. it' s had for their health.
A. not to eat B. not eating C. to eat D. eating
34. Everyone except Tom and Mike __________ Kunming before.
A. has gone to B. have gone to