9. You've passed the exam. I'm happy _____ you.
A. on B. at C. in D. for
10. I wonder ______ they finished so many different jobs in such a short time.
A. why B. how C. when D. where
11.- Do you speak English? - Yes, I speak _________ a little English _______ some French.
A. neither, not B. both, or C. either, or D. not only, but also
12. ______ the maths problem is difficult, I'll try very hard to work it out.
A. Though B. When C. Before D. After
13. The accident took place ________ a cold February evening.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
14. He turned ________ the radio because his father was asleep.
A. on B. down C. up D. over
15. I don't know the homework _______ today.
A. on B. in C. of D. for
16. -Oh, it's raining heavily. -Please don't leave ________ it stops.
A. when B. after C. since D. until
17.Jane said she would come here ________ 9:00 and 9:30 tomorrow morning.
A. from B. at C. between D. around