1．I have to s＿＿far my English test .
2. How for is ti from here ？About 3k＿＿.
3. There are sixty m＿＿in an hour.
4. Thanks a lot for your i＿＿.
5. The story made us l＿＿.
6. I don′t agree with you . I have o＿＿
views and interests.
7. This car has four w＿＿.
8. Please give her some water .She′s t＿＿.
9. The t＿＿ day of the week is Tuesday.
10.Which is the ninth month of the year ? S＿＿.
1. He wants to go bike＿＿(ride) this weekend.
2. Beijing is one of the largest＿＿(city) in the word.
3. She has＿＿(much) soda than I do.
4. There＿＿(be) a football match this afternoon.
5. I think this song is＿＿(popular) than thant one .
6. This story is as＿＿(boring) as that one .
7. Thank you for＿＿(write ) to me.
8. Why not＿＿(go) with us?
9. Can you see the date on the＿＿(日历表)?
10. Perter often＿＿(study) for the test at home.
（ ）1. What do you usually do ＿＿weekends？
A. at B.on C.in D.with
（ ）2.Joho usually begins the day with＿＿.
A.dinner B.supper C.breakfast D.lunch
（ ）3.The woman over there is＿＿mother.
A.Tom ′s and Jack B.Tom and Jack
C.Tom′s and jack′s D. Tom and jack′s
（ ）4.You look tired . You′d better＿＿and have a rest.
A. going B. go C. to going D. are
（ ）5.I′m hungry .Please give me＿＿bread to eat.
A. litter B. a litter C. few D. a few
（ ）. 6. Would you like to como this Saturday？＿＿＿.
A. Yes，I′d love to. B. Yes，I′d love.
C. Yes, I am. D. No,I go.
（ ）7. Whnt about＿＿＿Japanese next year?
A.studing B.study C.studying D.studys
（ ）8. What′s wrong with your bike?＿＿＿
A. It doesn′t work B. Ican′t mencl it
C. It′s a nice one D.It works well
（ ）9.Tom likes playing＿＿＿tennis but Iim likes playing＿＿＿piano.
A. a, the B. the, the C. x, the D. the, x
（ ）10.Don′t forget to＿＿your book here tomorrow.
A. Take B. bring C. carry D. borrow
（ ）.11.Eeveryone must＿＿＿the classroom＿＿＿.
A. keep, to clean B. keeps, to clean C. keep, clean D. keeps, clean
（ ）.12.We usually start our first classe＿＿＿songs.
A. In B. with C. for D. by
（ ）13.It′s not good for animals＿＿＿in cages.
A. stay B. to stay C. staying D. stays
（ ）14.They＿＿＿good friends.
A. both are B. are both
C. have both D. both
（ ）15.English is very＿＿＿for us.
A. inportant B. moke inportant
C. easier D. both
1. He can′t speak English very good. ———
A B C D
2. Tinahas sore stomachache.
A B C D
3. She′s a little more happy than I an.
A B C D
4. They′re planing to visit the grandparents.
A B C D
5. Sam oflen takes his bicycle to the bus station.
A B C D
1. They′re talking about the pictures (就画线部分提问)
are they ？
2 . He′s the tallest in his call. （改为比较及）
He′s any other students in class.
3. They spend ten minutes walking to school every day .（改为同意句）
It them ten minutes to school every day .
4. Ihave a sore throat.（同1）
What′s the you ？
5. My father shops once a week .（同1）
does your father shop ？
1. get up ，morning ，half ，six
2. have ，quick ，breakfast，at 7：00，leave for
3. ride，bike ，get there ，take ，hour ，an ，half
4 .late，foe ，school ，run ，Tom
5. six ，class ，every day
B：Sure，I′d love to 2. ？
A：My birthday is on Saturday，October 10th.It′s
my fourteenth birthday .
A：Sall，Nacy .And they are your friends ， too.
B：Great！When will the party begin ？
A：At 4：30 p.m . in my house .
I Have too much homework to do .May I go a little late ？
.A：Of course .Work comes first .See you then .
We see many animals，like rabbits ，bees，dogs，birds，sheep …，but do you know 1 these animals say things？First ，let′s see a rabbit . When a rabbit sees something 2 ，it runs away at once .When it runs ，its tail moves up and 3 When others see this ，they run 4
Many other animals use this kind of 5 . When a bee finds some food，it goes back to its home .It can not tell 6 bees where the food is by speaking 7 them ，but it does a little dance in the air .This may tell other bees 8 the food is .Some animals say things by making sounds （声音）like a man 9 A dog barks when a stanger （陌生人）comes near . Some birds can make several （几个） 10 sounds. each with its own meaning .In a word ，every animals has its own language .
（ ）1 .A .why B.when C. How D.Where
（ ）2. A.bad B.dangerous C.exciting D.interesting
（ ）3.A.up B.down C. on D.again
（ ）4.A.away B.fast C.too D.back
（ ）5A.away B.moving C.language D.running
（ ）6.A.many B.small C.all the D.the other
（ ）7.A.with B.to C.about D.how
（ ）8.A.where B.what C.whose D.how
（ ）9.A.do B.did C.does D.doing
（ ）10.A.useful B.hard C.exciting D.different