（3）以“o, s, x, ch, sh”结尾的动词加“es”
goes dresses watches brushes
eg ►. Birds fly.
►. She loves music.
►. Mary's parents get up very early.
eg ►. I always take a walk after supper.
►. She writes to me very often.
►. Tom and his girlfriend go out to take a picnic occasionally.
eg ►. The earth moves round the sun.
►. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
►. Two and two makes four.
►. No man but errs. 人非圣贤，熟能无过。
A．在由when，after, before，as，as soon as，although，because，if，even if，in case，till，until，unless，
so long as，where，whatever，wherever 等引导的状语从句中用一般现在时表将来发生的动作。
eg ►. I'll tell her when she comes tomorrow.
►. Even if it rains this afternoon, I'll meet you.
►. Whatever happens, you should keep cool-headed. （不错的句型，背下！！）
►. I'll be right here waiting for you wherever you go.（很感人的句型！）
eg ►. The play begins at 6:30 this evening.
►. When does the plane take off?
►. He leaves for that city next week.
►. According to the timetable, the express train to Shanghai starts at nine in the morning.
（按照时刻表，开往上海的特快列车早上 7 点出发。）
1. The Browns ________ a nice car and Brown's brother ________ a nice jeep.
A. have / have B. has / has C. have / has D. has / have
2. If their house ________ not like ours, what ________ it look like?
A. is / is B. is / does C. does / does D. does / is
3. - ________ you think he will come? - If it ________ tomorrow, he will not come.
A. Do / rains B. Are / rains C. Do / will rain D. Are / will rain
4. The little child ________ not even know that the moon ________ around the earth.
A. do / move B. do / moves C. does / moves D. did / moved
5. Many a student ________ fond of films, but a good student seldom ________ to the cinema.
A. are / goes B. is / goes C. are / go D. is / go
1. C 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. B