( )1．A．Yes, I can ． B．Certainly． C．S—N—O—W．
( )2．A．Great． B．Grean． C．Raining．
( )3．A．No, I won’t． B．Yes, I will ． C．Sorry, I won’t．
( )4．A．No, but they can eat in the dining hall． B．Yes, they can．
C．No, he can’t．
( )5．A．They like Animal World． B．He likes talk shows．
C．I like talk shows．
( )6．A．It was Saturday． B．It was May lst． C．It was 8．
( )7．A．Yes, it’s boring． B．No, it’s interesting． C．It’s boring．
( )8．A．Yes, they are． B．Six．
C．No, they are listening to the teacher．
( )9．A．It’s great． B．It’s sunny． C．It’s terrible．
( )10．A．In the library． B．At school． C．Yes, I can．
( )11．A．Yes, she does． B．No, she does not． C．She likes monkeys．
( )12．A．She is a nurse． B．She is a teacher． C．She’s a waitress．
( )13．A．In a shop． B．At school． C．In a library．
( )14．A．The swimming club． B．The piano club． C．The dancing club．
( )15．A．Fantastic． B．Really bad ． C．Not bad．
( )16．Who went to a birthday party?
A．Mike． B．Sam． C．My cousin．
( )17．What did they do in the party?
A．They danced． B．They drank beers, sang and danced．
( )18．How was the party?
A．It was very interesting．B．It was bad ． C．It was boring．
( )19．Where was Mike on weekend?
A．At school． B．At library． C．At home．
( )20．Why didn’t Mike go out?
A．Because he has an English test． B．Because he has a Chinese test．
C．Because he has a maths test．
( )21．How was the weather? It was .
A．sunny． B．snowy． C．cloudy． D．windy．
( )22．Where did Cara go on vacation?
A．Sichuan． B．Hunan． C．Shanghai． D．Beijing．
( )23． Cooked noodles.
A．Cara B．Maria’s mother C．Cara’s mother D．Maria
( )24．There were some with the noodles.
A．peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes． B．peppers and pepperoni．
C．peppers, pepperoni and tomatoes． D．peppers and tomatoes．
( )25．Was the food awful?
A．Yes, it was． B．No, it wasn’t．
C．We don’t know． D．Yes, it wasn’t．
26. - Would you like to go shopping with me?
A. Yes, I would. B. Yes, I’d like. C. Yes, I’d like to. D. Yes, please.
27. Don’t fight _______ classmates in school. Do you agree _______ me?
A. to, on B. with, with C. for, to D. for, with
28. Tom’s brother _______ me _______ Tom just now.
A. make, to help B. make, help C. made, help D. made, to help
29. Tom often _______ in his room after school. But last night he _______ a story to his sister.
A. study, told B. studys, telled C. studies, telled D. studies, told
30. Now it’s time ______ shool.
A. for B. to go C. on D. go to
31. Each girl ______ having dinner at school now.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
32. - What would you like for lunch?
- I’d like some _______ and _______.
A. tomato, beef B. tomatos, beef C. tomatoes, beefs D. tomatoes, beef
33. We all had fun _______ in the supermarket _______ a sunny morning.
A. shoping, on B. shopping, in C. shopping, on D. shopping, ／
34. What about _______ some tea this afternoon?
A. drinking B. to drink C. drink D. drinkking
35. - ______ did you visit your nucle?
- Last weekend.
A. When B. Where C. Who D. What
36. I often watch my sister _______ in the bedroom. Look, she _______ in her room.
A. danceing, dance B. dancing, dances
C. dance, is dancing D. dances, is dancing
37. I don’t like tigers, because they _____ scary.
A. looked B. look like C. looked like D. look
38. Can you please put my article _______ the school magazine?
A. on B. in C. under D. of
39. - Who is our teacher waiting. _______?
- Mr Zhang.
A. / B. of C. for D. to
40. My brother is ______ boy.
A. a 18-year-old B. an 18 years old
C. an 18- year-old D. a 18-years-old
41. Please stop ______ now. I want to enjoy _______ music.
A. talking, listening B. talking, listening to
C. to talk, listening to D. to talk, listening
42. - _______ does he _______ game shows?
- He loves them.
A. How, think of B. What, think of C, What, think about D. How, like about
43. - I ate an ice cream yesterday.
A. I ate, too B. I do, too C. I did, too. D. I did, also.
44. My mother likes sitcoms very much. She thinks ________ pretty good.
A. it is B. they are C. they were D. it was
45. There is _______ food here. We don’t need to buy any.
A. too many B. too much C. very many D. too
Rules of Cathy’s family
Many families make many 46 rules. Cathy’s parents make some rules 47 her, too. She 48 get up at six o’clock every morning and read English. She can’t 49 late for school. She can’t go out 50 meet friends 51 school nights. She can just stay at home and do homework. Then she has to go to bed 52 nine o’clock. She can’t open the door for anyone. She can’t 53 the telephone. On weekends, she has to practice 54 and she also has to clean her room. She has 55 time to play.
46. A. farnalies B. family’s C. familys D. family
47. A. to B. for C. at D. with
48. A. have to B. has to C. can D. would like to
49. A. get B. arrive C. comes D. go
50. A. and B. not C. no D. or
51. A. at B. in C. on D. of
52. A. after B. in C. on D. by
53. A. answer B. get C. put D. ask
54. A. painting B. paintting C. to paint D. paint
55.A. much B. not C. no D. many
Do you know a pop singer Jay Chou from Taiwan? His birthday is January 18th, 1979. When he was a child, he was shy and quiet. When he was 3 years old, he began learning to play the piano. Now he can play the piano very well. When he was 16, he wrote songs for popular artists of that time. He wrote many songs in the past.
He is also a good actor. In 2005, Jay joined in the movie Initial D. Most people talked about the movie and thought the movie was very good. And he also had other movies---Curse of the Golden Flower and Secret. Now he is very popular in China.
56. Jay Chou can sing, play the piano and write songs.
57. He is 31 years old this year.
58. He comes from Taiwan.
59. When he was a child, he wanted to be a musician.
60. He didn’t join in any movies in the past.
(1) There is some food from Yummy Restaurant. TEL: 65394824 Address: 28 Peace Road, CQ
Tomato and egg noodles
Chicken noodles Price
A small bowl
A medium bowl
A large bowl
(15 dumplings/each plate(盘))
Beef dumplings Price
Banana ice cream
Apple ice cream
Berry ice cream
(2) Here is a weather report in some cities in China.
City Max(最高温度) Min(最低温度) Weather
cloudy to sunny
sunny to cloudy
(3) These are CQTV shows in Chongqing Station.
7:30 Morning News
14:30 Soap Opera: Dumpling King
15:30 Arts and Cultures
16:50 Sitcom: Happy Family
i 8:20 Chinese cooking
19:00 Talk show
61. If I order a bowl of carrot soup and 30 mutton dumplings, how much should (应该) I pay?
A. ＄30 B. ＄24 C. ＄21 D. ＄36
62. What is the first article?
A. A letter. B. A menu. C. A newspaper. D. A diary.
63. When we go out in Chongqing, we should take _______ with us.
A. a raincoat B. a hat C. sunglasses D. a belt
64. We can watch the sitcom at _______ on TV.
A. 4:50 p.m. B. 7:30 a.m. C. 3:30 p.m. D. 6:20 p.m.
65. Which of the following sentences is fight (正确的)?
A. Tom’s father is a cook. He learns Chinese Cooking on TV at 15:30.
B. We can have cabbage and potato noodles in Yummy Restaurant.
C. We can talk with a host on TV at 16:50.
D. Tom’s mother wants to go to Harbin, she has to wear very warm clothes.
One summer day last year, I visited a city in France in my car. It was late in the afternoon. I couldn’t find the way to the Garden Hotel. When I drove (驾驶) for a long time, I saw a beautiful young woman.
She took a lot of bags with her and came out of a supermarket. I stopped and asked her, “Excuse me,
madam. Can you tell me the way to the Garden Hotel?”
“The Garden Hotel? Sure. But it may be difficult for you to find it now. I’ll show you the way if you like.”
“Oh! Thank you very much. Please get into my car.”
Then I helped her put the bags in my car. An hour later, we came to a big house. The young woman said, “Please stop here.”
I stopped and looked at the house. “But this is not a hotel.” I said to her.
“No.” she answered with a smile, “This is my house. And now let me show you the way to the Garden Hotel. Go along the street and turn right on the first turning. Then you can easily find the Garden Hotel on your left. It’s only a two-minute ((分钟) drive from here. And thank you for driving me home.”
Then she took up all the bags and walked to her home.
66. What did the man do that afternoon?
A. He went to meet a young woman. B. He looked for a hotel.
C. He looked for a supermarket. D. He wanted to go home.
67. Why did the man stop his car outside the supermarket?
A. He wanted to help the beautiful young woman.
B. The woman asked (叫) him to stop.
C. He wanted to ask the way.
D. His car was a taxi.
68. Why did the woman say “But it may be difficult for you to find it now. I’ll show you the way if you like.”
A. She wanted the man to drive (驾驶) her home.
B. The hotel was not around here.
C. The hotel was in a busy street.
D. She didn’t know the way.
69. Where did the man want to stay that night?
A. In a supermarket. B. In the house of his friend.
C. In the Garden Hotel. D. In the young woman’s house.
70. Is the woman’s house near the Garden Hotel?
A. Yes, it is. B. No, it isn’t.
C. I don’t know. D. About two-minute drive.
A. I did my homework and studied for the math test.
B. and I played beach volleyball.
C. how about you
D. What did you do last weekend, Tina?
E. What do you do?
F. How was the movie?
G. I didn’t mind it.
Teacher: So, did everyone have a good weekend?
Tina: Yeah! Sure, Ms Clark.
Tina: I went to movies with my friends.
Tina: It was not bad.
Teacher: Good, 73 , Emma?
Emma: I visited my grandmother.
Teacher: Great. And how about you, Ben?
Ben: It was so boring. 74
Teacher: Uh-huh. Carol, what did you do?
Carol: I went to the beach, 75
Teacher: Sounds like you had fun.
76. My aunt always wears _______ clothes. (色彩鲜艳的)
77. My little sister bought a nice _______ bag last Friday. (运动)
78. I found a small boy _______ in the comer. (哭泣)
79. I hope you can ________ healthy and young. (are)
80. I helped my mother ______ clothes yesterday. (wash)
81. He spent two hours _______ the game show last night. (watch)
82. No ______ in the library. (talk)
83. Jim decided _______ at home last weekend. (stay)
84. I can’t go out now, because it ______ outside. (rain)
85. He’d like ______ dinner for me. (cook)
86. She read a story just now. (变否定句)
She _______ _________ a story just now.
87. My mother wants me to buy some food. (同义句)
My mother _______ _______ me to buy some food.
88. I know the old man. He wears sunglasses. (合并成一句)
I know the old man _______ sunglasses.
89. His uncle taught English in China last year. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ his uncle ______ in China last year?
90. You can’t eat in class. (变成祈使句)
________ ________ in class.
________ _______ , he can’ t stand talk shows.
We _______ _______ wear sports shoes for gym class yesterday afternoon.
______ _______ every day can make us healthy.
Last year my father and I went to Toronto. We 94 a taxi to the hotel from the airport. During the taxi trip, the driver (司机) told us many interesting things 95 the big city. That made us 96 happy.
When we arrived at the hotel, I 97 my bag was lost. But the taxi got away (离开) now. So I went to the police station for some 98 . There were three bags in the police station. One of them looked 99 my bag. But it wasn’t mine (我的). At that time, the driver came to the police station, 100 . I was very surprised he took a bag with him. Oh，it was my bag. I thanked him for 101 my bag to me. Then I went 102 to the hotel. I thought the people in Toronto were very 103 .
以“My English Teacher’s Birthday” 为题写一篇日记。
事件：生日party；同学们送了自己认为最精美的礼物；唱了《生日歌》，吃了蛋糕，高老师吹灭了蜡烛（blew out the candles）
Ⅰ 1—5： C A C A B 6—10：A C B B B
Ⅱ 11—15：B C A C B
Ⅲ 16—20：B B A C A
21——25 BBCCC 26——30 CBCDA 31——35 ADCAA 36——40 CDBCC
41——45 BBCBB 46——50 DBBBD 51——55 CDAAC 56——60 ABABB
61——65 DBAAD 66——70 BCACA
76 colorful 77. sports 78. crying 79. be 80. to wash / wash 81. watching
82. talking 83. to stay 84. is raining 85. to cook
86. didn’t read 87. would like 88. with 89. What did, teach 90. No eating /
Don’t eat / No food 91. In fact 92. had to 93. Running
94. took 95. about 96. feel 97. found 98. help 99. like 100. too
101. bringing / giving 102. back 103. friendly
1．How do you spell “snow”?
2．How is it going?
3．Don’t talk in class.
4．Can students eat in the classroom ?
5．What kink of TV programs does he like?
6．Excuse me, What day was yesterday?
7．Is your job interesting or boring?
8．How many children are playing basketball?
9．What’s the weather like?
10．Where do people play soccer?
11．M: Hello, Linda. Do you like pandas?
W: No, I don’t. I like monkeys.
Q: Does Linda like pandas?
12．A: Where does the woman work?
B: In a restaurant. She likes to meet people.
Q: What’s the woman’s job?
13．M: Can I help you?
W: I’d like a T—shirt, please.
Q: Where is the woman?
14．W: Dad, Lucy and I want to join a club this year.
M: Really? The swimming club?
W: No. The dancing club.
Q: Which club do the twins want to join?
15．W: How was your trip to Guang Zhou, Wanlin?
M: It’s was really bad.
M: Because the city is crowded, the food is not delicious but expensive.
Q: How did WanLin feel her trip to Guan zhou?
A: Hello! May I speak to Sam.
A: Hi, Sam. This is Mike.
B: Hi, Mike.
A: I called you just now. But you weren’t at home. Where did you go?
B: I went to my cousin’s birthday party with my parents.
A: How was the party?
B: It’s great, So many people came. We sang, danced and drank beers happily.
A: That sounds exciting.
B: Yes, very interesting. How was your weekend?
A: Oh, quite boring. I stayed at home all day.
B: Why didn’t you go out to play with other friends?
A: I wanted to, but I couldn’t, because I have an English test tomorrow.
B: Wish you good luck!
A: Thank you.
Last Sunday it was snowy. Maria stayed at home. Her cousin Cara came to visit. She came back from Beijing. She told Maria something about her vacation. “ It was pretty good,” she said. Cara visited the Palace Museum and the Great Wall. She took a lot of photos.
It was lunch time. Maria’s parents were not at home. They decided to cook by themselves. Maria cooked some noodles with some pepperoni, tomatoes, and peppers. After Cara ate up the noodles, she said slowly, “I think it is delicious!” But Maria thought the food was awful. She said. “Cara, thank you, but I put too much peppers.”