1. “Will the charity show be ________ success?” I kept asking myself.
A. a B. an C. the D. 不填
2. The 30th London Olympic Games will begin _______ 27th July 2012.
A. in B. on C. at D. for
3. ----That’s a heavy box. Can I give you a hand?
----______. I’m strong enough to carry it.
A. Yes, you could B. Sure C. No, thanks D. No, never mind
4. Which animal comes from China?
5. Don’t forget to take your bag when you ________ the bus.
A. get off B. take off C. turn off D. put off
6. ----________ shall we paint the walls?
---- I prefer white. It makes us feel calm and peaceful.
A. How B. How often C. Why D. What colour
7. ----How many birds can you see in the tree?
----_______. All the birds have flown away.
A. None B. No one C. Nothing D. A few
8. ----Why not _______ John a toy car for his birthday?
----Good idea! He is crazy about cars.
A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. buys
9. I know a lit tle about Thailand, as I ________ there three years ago.
A. have been B. have gone C. will go D. went
10. You can choose to watch TV at home _______ go shopping with me.
A. and B. but C. so D. or
11. ----Why are you so _______,Amy?
----I thought I lost my purse, but I didn’t. I found it in my study!
A. angry B. happy C. sad D. nervous
12. The room _______ every day. You can live it now.
A. cleans B. is cleaning C. is cleaned D. has cleaned
13. Which is a traffic sign?
14. ----Tom, please tell me____________.
----In Sunshine Second School.
A. where will the match take place B. where the match will take place
C. when will the match take place D. when the match will take place
15. ----Hurry up, we must be the first to interview the pop star.
A. East or west, home is the best B. The early bird catches the worm
C. Many hands make light work D. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket