1. — She has gone abroad，______?
—No. She is still teaching us English at our school now.
A. is she B. isn’t she C. has she D. hasn’t she
2. — Congratulations! Your speech is excellent.
A. Oh, no B. It doesn’t matter C. That’s a good idea D. Many thanks
3. In order to find______ better job, she planned to learn______ second foreign language.
A. the；a B. a；a C. the；the D. a；the
4. — Could we see each other at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning?
— Sorry, let’s make it______ time.
A. other’s B. the other C. another D. other
5. Yesterday I downloaded a new program______ the Internet. Now I can watch TV andmovies______ my computer.
A. from；on B. with；in C, in；with D. on；from
6. It was______ lovely weather______ we decided to spend the day on the beach.
A. such a；that B. such；that C. such；as D. so；that
7. —I hear you’ve got a new iPhone 4S.______ I have a look?
A. May B. Do C. Shall D. Should
8. The chairperson received about three______ applications to join the Bird watching Club.
A. hundred B. hundreds of C. hundred of D. hundreds
9. You don’t know______ I want to see you again. It’s a year since I last saw you.
A. how soon B. how long C. how often D. how much
10. 一What would you do if it______ tomorrow?
一We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready.
A. is raining B. rains C. will rain D, rain
11. Ihad to call a taxi because the box was______ than I’d expected.
A.heavy B. heavier C. the heavier D. the heaviest
12. Some of my friends eat with their eyes. They prefer to order what ______ nice.
A.feels B. smells C. looks D. tastes
13. We haven’t discussed______yet .
A. where we are going to put our new table
B. where are we going to put our new table
C. what we are going to put our new table
D. what are we going to put our new table
14. Maggie wanted an evening job that would allow her to______her son during the day.
A. look at B. look around C. look after D. look out
15. The film made by______Walt Disney all over the world.
A. is used to show B. is used to showing
C. used to show D. used to be shown