1. A. Yes, I think so. B. Thank you. C. Nice to meet you, too！
2. A. Good idea. B. Yes, please. C. Never mind.
3. A. Sorry, I can’t. B. Thank you for your help. C. Yes, I’d love to.
4. A. The same to you. B. Have a good time. C. You’re so kind.
5. A. You’re welcome. B. That’s right. C. I’m afraid not.
6. A. To ask for help. B. To say "hello". C. To visit her friend.
7. A. In a restaurant. B. At home. C. In the street.
8. A. He is a child. B. He thinks the novel is boring.
C. He likes the novel very much.
9. A. Before he came to the UK. B. Before he came to China.
C. After he came to China.
10. A. He is easy-going. B. He is humorous. C. He is helpful.
11. A. $1,000,000 B. $100,000 C. ￥1,000,000
12. A. Buy a car. B. Go travelling. C. Raise money for charity.
13. A. Millie's history teacher. B. Millie's doctor. C. Millie's geography teacher.
14. A. Go climbing. B. Take an exam. C. Stay at home and study.
15. A. Spring. B. Summer. C. Autumn.
16. A. He joined the army B. He was eighteen. C. He was nineteen.
17. A. His father B. His captain. C. He himself.
18. A. He went to see Jimmy.
B. He bought a watch.
C. He asked Jimmy to mend his watch.
19. A. no money at all. B. not too much money. C. two pounds
20. A. Yes, he is. B. No, he didn’t. C. Yes, he did.