Part 1 Listening
I. Listening Comprehension（共30分）
A. Listen and choose the right picture：(6分)
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear(10分)
7. A) Jack. B) Jane. C) John. D) Tom.
8. A) Sunny. B) Windy. C) Snowy. D) Rainy.
9. A) By bus. B) By underground
C) By car. D) By bike.
10. A) To see a film. B) To stay at home.
C) To go for a walk. D) To watch TV.
11. A) Teacher and student. B) Taxi driver and passenger.
C) Husband and wife. D) Customer and salesman.
12. A) In hospital. B) At home. C) In a school. D) At a bookstore.
13. A) $ yuan. B) 15 yuan. C)\6yuan . D) 30yuan.
14. A) Land pollution. B) Water pollution.
C) Air pollution. D) Noise pollution.
15. A) Boring. B) Exciting. C) Enjoyable. D) Amazing.
16. A) She wants to be a cook. B) She wants to cook fish.
C) She doesn't want to have more. D) She doesn't like fish.
C.Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(7分)
17. The writer had to take care of her sister Jane because their mother was very busy.
18. One day, Jane cried for her mom, so the writer took her to meet their mother.
19. Jane lost a pair of shoes while sleeping on the writer's back.
20. A man passing by told the writer it was OK to leave her sister there.
21. The man drove them to their mom's workplace in his car.
22. The writer was very thankful to the kindness of many strangers in her life.
23. The story tells us that a person is more important than a thing.
D.Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks（7分）
24. The United Nations named World Television Day in November,_______ .
25. Television is a very________ form of media (媒体) that has influenced people's lives.
26. In many countries, television reaches into villages where it is powered by_______ batteries.
27. Television can be an excellent teacher with so many_______and programs.
28. These programs________ news of culture and events so that people can learn more.
29. Dramas and talk shows also give people a chance to relax_______work.
30. Children who spend over 4 hours per day watching TV are more_______to be overweight.