A.Listen and choose the right picture（6分）
A B C
D E F G
1._______ 2._______ 3. _______ 4. _______ 5. _______ 6. _______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear(10分)
7. A. Skating. B. Swimming. C. Skiing. D. Sailing.
8. A. Sunny. B. Cloudy. C. Snowy. D. Rainy.
9. A. Vegetables. B. Dairy products. C. Fruits. D. Candies.
10.A. An iPad. B. An MP4. C. A book. D. A PSP.
11. A. English. B. Chinese. C. Physics. D. Maths.
12.A. Blue. B. Red. C. Green. D. Grey.
13. A. Listen to the music. B. Listen to the international news.
C. Turn on the radio. D. Know the time of the program.
14. A. He wants to eat more fish. B. He doesn’t want to eat more fish.
C. The fish is not fresh enough. D. The fish is not very tasty.
15. A. In the cinema. B. In the restaurant. C. In the library. D. In the supermarket.
16. A. 63980264 B. 63982064. C. 63981064. D. 63980164.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false（7分）
17. We need plants because we can not only eat them, but also enjoy their beauty.
18. If we don’t have plants, our life will not be so colourful.
19. We have parks just because of the beautiful smells of trees and flowers.
20. People like to design their houses with room of grass and a swimming pool.
21. The experiment is about two seeds planted in the same place with different ideas.
22. The loved plant had more and longer roots, a thicker stem(茎) and more leaves.
23. The other plant might die after six months because it only got hopeless ideas.
D.Listen to the dialogue and complete the following sentences（7分）
24. Almost everyone reads the ________ paper the newspaper boy has delivered.
25. The paper is often very ________ because it has many advertisements and different sections.
26. The adults in the family like the ________ page, the editorial(社论) page and the world news section.
27. Many men like reading the ________ pages and financial(金融的) pages.
28. The mother of the family usually read the ________ page, but most men don’t.
29. Older people read the death notices to know who have ________ during the week.
30. From the passage, we know everyone can read ________ from the paper.