( ) 1. The day after tomorrow they ________ a volleyball match.
A. will watching B. watches
C. is watching D. is going to watch
( ) 2. There ________ a birthday party this Sunday.
A. shall be B. will be
C. shall going to be D. will going to be
( ) 3. They ________ an English evening next Sunday.
A. are having B. are going to have
C. will having D. is going to have
( ) 4. ________ you ________ free next Sunday?
A. Will; are B. Will; be
C. Do; be D. Are; be
( ) 5. He ________ there at ten tomorrow morning.
A. will B. is
C. will be D. be
( ) 6. ________ your brother ________ a magazine from the library?
A. Are; going to borrow B. Is; going to borrow
C. Will; borrows D. Are; going to borrows
1. I am afraid there ______（be）a meeting this afternoon. I can’t join you.
2. Mike ______（believe, not）this until he ______（see）it with his own eyes.
3. Most of us don’t think their team ______（win）.
1. China is a modern and strong country.（in twenty years）
2. Do you study hard?（from now on）
3. She didn’t speak English at the meeting.（before long）
1. D 2. B 3. B 4. B 5.C 6. B
1. will be 2. won’t believe ; sees 3. will win
1. China will be a modern and strong country in twenty years.
2. Will you study hard from now on?
3. She won’t speak English at the meeting before long.