to mention something as a reason or an example, or in order to support what you are saying 举例，引用（以支持自己的观点）
2. You’d better cite an example to prove your opinion.
3. It’s no use citing the Bible to somebody who doesn’t believe in God.
a place where something(such as a building, town)was, is or will be located 位置，场所，地点
1. A site has been chosen for the new school.
2. This is the ideal site for a new swimming pool.
to place or build something in a particular location 使...位于；使...坐落在；为...选址
1. The new hospital will be sited at the city center.
2. The factory will be sited near the motorway.
3. Is it safe to site the power station here?