the air that you take into your lungs and send out again 呼吸的空气，气息 [名词]
1. Let’s go out for a breath of fresh air.
2. He caught his breath in surprise.
3. You can see people’s breath on a cold day.
4. Only in the countryside can we have a breath of fresh air.
to take air into your lungs and send it out again through your nose or mouth 呼吸 [动词]
2. Fish cannot breathe without water.
3. I feel as if it is hard to breathe.
4. To breathe the fresh air will do your lungs good.
（1）The doctor asked me to take a deep breath.
（2）The doctor asked me to breathe deeply.