A man went to see his doctor one day, because he was suffering from pains in his stomach. After the doctor had examined him carefully, he said to him, “Well, there’s nothing really wrong with you, I’m glad to say. Your only trouble is that you worry too much. Do you know, I had a man with the same trouble as you here a few weeks ago, and I gave him the same advice as I am going to give you. He was worried because he couldn’t pay his tailor’s bills. I told him not to worry about the bills any more. He took my advice and when he came to see me again two days ago, he told me that he now felt quite all right again. ” “Yes, I know all about that,” answered the patient sadly. “You see, I’m that man’s tailor!”
1. The tailor went to see his doctor because he has got a headache.
2. There is nothing serious with the tailor.
3. A man with the same trouble as the tailor a few days ago.
4. The doctor gave the man and the tailor the same advice.
5. The tailor was worried because a man couldn’t pay his bills.