1. What’s the weather like today?
A. Cloudy. B. Sunny. C. Rainy.
2. How long did Peter stay in the UK?
A. One month. B. Two months. C. Three months.
3. What isn’t Jack allowed to do?
A. To get his ears pierced.
B. To choose his own clothes.
C. To wear jeans.
4. Who is ill according to the conversation?
A. Lily. B. Lily’s father. C. Lily’s mother.
5. What would Rex give if he saw a homeless man?
A. Some money. B. Some candy. C. Some coffee.
6. What day is coming soon?
A. Mother’s Day.
B. Children’s Day.
C. Father’s Day
7. Who will help Frank wash the car?
A. His sister.
B. His brother.
C. His friend.
8. When did the boy go to Ninghai?
A. On April 19th.
B. On May 19th.
C. On June 19th.
9. How long did the boy stay there?
A. One day.
B. Two days.
C. Three days.
10. What did the boy do?
A. Went shopping.
B. Went boating.
C. Went sightseeing.
At the (11)______________
Who Mr. and Mrs. Black and their (12)_____________ son.
What (13)___________ stopped them when they walked in.
They thought it was (14)___________ to stay there.
How They wanted to let their son cry because they wanted to (15)______________
11. A. cinema B. supermarket C. restaurant
12. A. 10-month-old
13. A. A policeman.
B. An office worker.
C. A shop assistant.
14. A. interesting B. relaxing C. boring
15. A. get all their money back
B. make him see the movie
C. give him something to eat