第一节听力理解（共15小题；每小题2分，满分30分） 每段播放两遍。各段后有几个小题，各段播放前每小题有5秒钟的阅读。请根据各段播放内容及其相关小题，在5秒钟内从题中所给的A、B、C项中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 听下面一段对话，回答第1～3三个小题。
1. Where does the talk take place?
A. At school. B. At Kelly's house. C. At Jason's house.
2. What is the talk mainly about?
A. Ways to improve the environment.
B. The school project they were given.
C. The reasons Jason wasn't at school.
3. What do the speakers finally decide to do?
A. To clean up the river. B. To do some tree planting. C. To help the school save water.
4. Who is listening to the talk?
A. Teachers. B. University students. C. New workers.
5. Why does the speaker think that he is very lucky?
A. He works for a large company.
B. He has a well-paid job.
C. He does something he loves.
6. What kind of person does a boss prefer?
A. Someone from a famous university.
B. Someone with work experience. [来源:学&科&网Z&X&X&K]
C. Someone who likes using computers.
7. How much did the man give the woman in total?
A. $25. B. $32. C. $42.
8. Where will the man go after the talk?
A. To a meeting B. To a restaurant. C. To his hotel room.
9. What can we guess about the man from the talk?
A. He works at the Star City Hotel.
B. He does not know the area well.
C. He often eats at this restaurant.
10. What is the purpose of the talk?
A. To report on a natural disaster.
B. To ask the government for help.
C. To collect money for people in need.
11. How long have the people in the countryside suffered from little rain?
A. Ten years. B. One year. C. Two months.
12. How does China Aid plan to help the farmers?
A. By giving seeds to them. B. By buying water for them. C. By sending books to their children.
13. What has the girl prepared for breakfast?
A. Coffee, eggs and chocolate. B. Bread, eggs and cake. C. Cake, milk and tea.
14. How did the girl pay for the gifts?
A. With her own cash. B. With her bank card. C. With her father's bank card. [来源:学|科|网Z|X|X|K]
15. What did the girl do last night?
A. She damaged her father's car.
B. She bought her father movie tickets.
C. She booked a table at a restaurant.