16. London will hold 30th Olympic Games in July, 2012.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. – Who is it?
-- . I took this photo when I was 4.
A. I B. Me C. Mine D. Myself
18. Mr. Jackson keeps lots of on his farm.
A. sheep B. chicken C. goose D. pandas
19. The fans were to know the death of their favorite singing star Whitney Huston.
A. glad B. angry C. excited D. surprised
20. After hard training for a long time, Liu Xiang the records again.
A. broke B. achieved C. invented D. completed
21. Don’t today’s work for tomorrow. Today’s work must be done today.
A. put up B. put out C. put off D. give up
22. If all business goes paperless, at least one million tons of paper will be a year.
A. used B. saved C. copied D. offered
23. The 3rd China’s Got Talent (中国达人秀) gives the child a chance to show his special .
A. ability B. behavior C. education D. background
24. No matter what happens, the fact that Huangyan Island belongs to China will change.
A. ever B. never C. still D. hardly